- All players must be on the USSSA roster online Name, Date of Birth and Email
- Pick up players need to be placed on the roster for the weekend they are playing. If you are a 9u team and are picking up a 10u for a 10u tournament email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide players info. Pick up forms will not be used for the Fall season.
- After the Rosters are locked all pick up Players must fill out a Pick up form for the weekend they are playing. (Prior to the tournament; not the day of)
- If a protest occurs during a Tournament with a player in the line up but not on the roster where awards are being handed out then the game protests is a 7-0 to the team that protested.
- Teams playing in Round Robin's or Showcase events with NO awards being handed do not need a roster.
Teams can not accumulate USSSA points without a roster of at least 9 girls.